People on this block seemed to keep their residence for a long time. The original house was built about 1920, and it was replaced by a new one in 1971. The first owners were:
Herman & Effie Seddy (1924-25). He was employed by the Chicago Box & Crating Co,, which was at the edge of the city limits.
Lawrence & Norma Miller (1934-35). He worked for the Russell Creamery Co.
Mrs. Jane Blake, owner (1939-40)
Vacant (1942)
Ernest Erickson, 1946. Ernest Erickson sold the house to Miss Delphine Beaudette on July 18, 1947, and she moved into the house in the fall. Delphine Beaudette was an employee of the Bemidji telephone office for 43 years. She died May 9, 1963.
Frank Hickerson (1964)
Louis Hand, owner 1967
A new home was built on the property in 1971.
Shaaren and Frederick Gilbert 1974 – 1995.